RE: J0/J1 encoding issues

"Razdan, Rajender" <RRazdan@ciena.com> Tue, 26 November 2002 15:07 UTC

From: "Razdan, Rajender" <RRazdan@ciena.com>
To: 'Jonathan Lang' <jplang@calient.net>, John Drake <jdrake@calient.net>, Jonathan.Sadler@tellabs.com
Cc: "'Brungard, Deborah A, ALASO '" <dbrungard@att.com>, ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RE: J0/J1 encoding issues
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:07:45 -0500

[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to
  miss and therefore delete mis-posts.  so fix subscription addresses! ]

Jonathan,

    I welcome the idea of making the draft of G.7714.1 more freely
available. I don't know, however, if there are any ITU rules about
distributing draft documents. One possibility, which I have often
seen used in the past, is to send the latest version as a contribution
to a T1X1.5 meeting. These contributions are freely available to the
public. Noting that we do have an upcoming T1X1.5 meeting, I'll go
ahead and do that.

Cheers,
Rajender Razdan