Re: [CDNi] CDNI Metadata Interface

HeXiaoyan <hexiaoyan@huawei.com> Mon, 17 October 2011 07:15 UTC

Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:14:08 +0800
From: HeXiaoyan <hexiaoyan@huawei.com>
To: 'Kevin J Ma' <kevin.ma@azukisystems.com>, cdni@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [CDNi] CDNI Metadata Interface

Hi Kevin,
I share the view that the concept of Domain is useful, my suggestion is
linking metadata to Hostname and keep the Domain,
i.e. something like the figure below. Benefit is metadata associated with
one custormer can be grouped even different
Hostnames belong the Domain has different metadata value.

  +----------+
 |        | 1
 | Agent   +---------------------------+
 |        |                |