Re: [CDNi] CDNI Metadata Interface

Francois Le Faucheur <flefauch@cisco.com> Wed, 19 October 2011 15:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=flefauch@cisco.com; l=40335; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1319039997; x=1320249597; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=r6fm8DGV2gSRRT6ZyCTqpb3iphK/NvNmYeEQPAneqJs=; b=WjMmQMKBhKeNRmVdw5R1JNmMkzBQHgbE0IYO66EUXy9cKm7ij+Xu7juo RzdPtueeYjJ23lEedz3HLw40alrO1NAvG/SFO/u/09nRo40LJVQdwbx9Q wkddN6/LwH3oJouDGC1ZfAJ3NQQXMwR3+nLbmSxkdsltxB17hSDuxVvwC 0=;