Re: [Cellar] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1-17

Jerome Martinez <jerome@mediaarea.net> Sun, 06 September 2020 10:55 UTC

To: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>, ops-dir@ietf.org
Cc: last-call@ietf.org, cellar@ietf.org, draft-ietf-cellar-ffv1.all@ietf.org
From: Jerome Martinez <jerome@mediaarea.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 12:55:24 +0200
X-VR-SPAMCAUSE: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgeduiedrudegjedgfeehucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecuqfggjfdpvefjgfevmfevgfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecuhedttdenucenucfjughrpefuvfhfhffkffgfgggjtgfgsehtkeertddtfeejnecuhfhrohhmpeflvghrohhmvgcuofgrrhhtihhnvgiiuceojhgvrhhomhgvsehmvgguihgrrghrvggrrdhnvghtqeenucggtffrrghtthgvrhhnpeejffeuvdejjeevieefvdefhefgieeijeeffffgteeikeevheejhfdvheefteduvdenucffohhmrghinhepmhgvughirggrrhgvrgdrnhgvthdpihgvthhfrdhorhhgnecukfhppedtrddtrddtrddtpdekgedrudegfedrudehfedrudduudenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedtnecurfgrrhgrmhepmhhouggvpehsmhhtphdqohhuthdphhgvlhhopehplhgrhigvrhejuddurdhhrgdrohhvhhdrnhgvthdpihhnvghtpedtrddtrddtrddtpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepjhgvrhhomhgvsehmvgguihgrrghrvggrrdhnvghtpdhrtghpthhtoheptggvlhhlrghrsehivghtfhdrohhrgh