Re: [CFRG] How will Kyber be added to HPKE (9180)?

Orie Steele <orie@transmute.industries> Thu, 24 November 2022 19:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=transmute.industries; s=google; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=C3tF+rRNmiwUxYBbjdBDz6JFQQqheZ51GfOZlKCOb+s=; b=eLz2IhrMVB02qEkRGaXaTcohL4u43ArGOp4QEl8l/x678uy2Jk7A6QIIWX0Zx8CpbZ I/xgk7t9aQclO9RDzwEMX1NPoYKvqQqTm6YVSQ5g91n5uCceOsoxj+GmGoY+j/ScMa8k D38oI3Jp/mlAuqMRJnS9hDMzMEr+nQFNGhhvFN+UuYIsNxMnnwAkGdkXT9SWVoX/GG4j UazW+uA1tRDUWcDlbnmYxBJI62Rfb7rvpUYmK51QpL/HATvRf3Nw2gXRCVdkVtIvKucB PK8pvTa/ydVCy3tm887i0KbQPlX2ZuOO0dyO4OM7SR9b2GkjXzisb5igD2ir0hGO3a8d jIHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=C3tF+rRNmiwUxYBbjdBDz6JFQQqheZ51GfOZlKCOb+s=; b=DDDLoDAcmZru/uaPuaw7/InBMXtCm8rK0gZ8xeVqYhEG+ZW/BVmSyODhBAnHc5rgMy Om3uqID8r1ClME3yaM76ZRiB0Ws+0cMP3zceMP4byWMgEJa6pCo9G15i9mugHqLV85yl b+dgdeF46vXW1FBzDv6R6fGDPrUGTfoP33el1cCulrtzpAdntoTqJ7nuTzVsE2V4K/If 3VkE3RNGt5scVu1oeLN1HnPK8P/FbSROG1xFYCRu1TvFb7/3R3yWyEyikP4RD6rliA+v 4MZw0Y90tB1wVJ08w2SoLqSJEnMAXywE8hxX3TSG3XGgt+c+m425Tqtjqqe2+jMS8KOT 6ErA==