Re: [Cfrg] I-D Action:draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-02.txt

David McGrew <mcgrew@cisco.com> Fri, 22 April 2011 13:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mcgrew@cisco.com; l=3347; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1303478886; x=1304688486; h=cc:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date: references; bh=p9ZtaPXbtdX6SfCMHgdIOnWYDYEvf1aLyI7cPI2d2pU=; b=i9v8WSxTtrlFZwVfyNqdnYrndETnmQhXmKGri2Jkm4lFh+8UJpyFILcN buWIeHat8p4omzjSDDJjMYUVx6znTet+ieNCN3F8IbKHLQQOK5zX6j3kp Q8f9PHGu3OapyaYR0RwqxHBjgz5kt1orcrTSsR+KIQDBWyBr7uev7TXPG o=;