Re: [Cfrg] Review of ECC topics

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Sat, 01 March 2014 04:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=wtWmzKYiR9GTLsPfMyzBn43/QNop+ZcNLJC9ZI+Hvlc=; b=PIXEWlx7sLKWFLJzioX+6NchlPiu75yndc4KqJzz1VqrGtzaQwQGgkBaCgkO7zKs3f /Xy1baqR6wllHiLm6WEKMTXz38ZueNHXV17z9E69XCIufBfTKIA1MJwxbDeWt/IDm+LA XW+6tkivmqLcS51CEn3LE6rIJehWNkGEH3tt0yR4quTPBX+7Sl1/aVi2ahQxNupMOf98 vXQOarGcdX8po5D+CRo2aadWp4mv/La4Hf376VllaEPq7dn7zQS/eZ0J0oyXQNQ+hZbX SB3K29yUM1Db1MMHm1noUyZjybhvsTn8FrR/x+/xdpWnokYLs1GW5IbbFDDfxv7tkt5q nFKg==