Re: [Cfrg] Review of ECC topics

Robert Ransom <rransom.8774@gmail.com> Mon, 03 March 2014 04:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=39/odyBN7ZOB3vYH8Loi6Kp1VtHXxmUkcxQrKu8V0bw=; b=0zHkhx3MfSJKYKVb1Ezw+w6Svl2GpHBpvmnN2cwqAALlGY0sOELg29llpivJtOg+Px icxsOmmKLC71f2/xNKhFONPyuvKMbqYEUIDnZ8YSPNtyKVoz7Z7RYY/okwPS0DCQ32Iz E4elVsweHzjVNc606JR1xetsQQjnNAlCMUtOO6q7g24avbxDKI0iBUEb/x+Rml55Ax63 5q1ypL15HjvwPsr5oV9UVEP35OK/Io5vbbkGF4qQhlLJHeMq/Cio1eiD5VUMC40XIU/m M+TpNKj9j7/3n3DBmwh8R2CEbO+es1RiiXNYKMZokCmQT+U6/Z7xysmgVhvUw4/510Cx /Owg==