[Cfrg] draft-irtf-cfrg-dragonfly document status

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Wed, 08 October 2014 17:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1412790823; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=UCUZXBbdLj+yymONTIbZWMN2CILsxMcx1Zjw1nrSkQ0=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=Nj+DJscwwyaUZMO3O9Y4FooD31xDCyIEnk2HE/y0Q5XBxjZ6PM62kfwHWwBPEdd4TbyqM1 i+llsHU8/s3XHPAN0BZ/d/RsVuovXkkUPJUo/jCsSlKjqC2i4pU1PlkipaB5zIGAdBvEcJ /t6/OjEQwCDWIu9lNfsqDJluEwyuiKc=;