Re: Submission for Power Supplies and Environmental Sensors

Bob Stewart <rlstewart@eng.xyplex.com> Thu, 01 October 1992 14:52 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1992 10:50:25 -0500
From: Bob Stewart <rlstewart@eng.xyplex.com>
To: chassismib@cs.utk.edu
Subject: Re: Submission for Power Supplies and Environmental Sensors

>I think you are missing an index on this table the chasPowerSupplyIndex
>appears at the INDEX but does not at the table.

Perhaps I'm anticipating or bucking convention, but although repeating such an
index is usually done, it's not required, so I left it out, partly to see what
people would say.

I understand your desire for traps, but I left them out on the basis of RFC
1215's discouragment against defining them.  Putting them in is up to group
consensus for bucking that recommendation.

	Bob