Amsterdam--Need non-US folks!

"Nelson, Bruce" <Bruce_Nelson@novell.com> Wed, 05 May 1993 20:16 UTC

Date: Tue, 04 May 1993 09:46:34 -0600
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: "Nelson, Bruce" <Bruce_Nelson@novell.com>
Subject: Amsterdam--Need non-US folks!
To: Multiple recipients of list ISN-WG <ISN-WG%UNMVMA.BITNET@pucc.princeton.edu>

To all:

The current Amsterdam talley as of 5/5/93:

Committed:
Al Broscius
Bob Carlitz or John Clement
Susan Calcari
Ray Harder
Ellen Hoffman
Bill Manning
April Marine
Joyce Reynolds
Jennifer Sellers

Probably:
Bruce Nelson
Cyndi Mills

I have not heard back from Rudiger (or Rutiger).  Bill, have you heard
anything back from Baak?

Below is a copy of a message Art sent me earlier.  Do you all think these
groups (European Schools Project or Chatback) should be actively
solicited?  If so, is there some ISN-WG description we can attach to
messages so that they can get the full context (and so we don't have to
re-type everything!). Along those lines, has the charter been updated so
that we can send it without "disenfranchising" people outside the US?
Finally, as we work to get participation, should we stress ISOC
membership in general?

Bruce
bnelson@novell.com