Re: [clue] FW: draft-ejzak-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg and DCEP

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 24 November 2014 00:13 UTC

Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 19:13:15 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: clue@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1416787996; bh=T7eru7MqcFK9hxHYHjP/7G2AWkUC0IM9AN3JjcFp2uI=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=PLZF4HFr/lZ/IpCkvtdDCZwFU3jbbQOffCcu5ESSeaQrFf7UxPNY7CIMesP7BDUWz OaicePXuiT6ox2a0t9vSh08JB2u4ALwHCtp7LX1JLATz6gg1rK0egm41tnhBoBpbBh rFabjU3DTGFn2SEuo96fWCsbI4LEB0pNZo3F3i8FhmuMRlmuxQOs6T4RHlmnbyZeAr IL64b5qoC1gdGDYA2Gxk+IL3koK9T8GN16mVdSy+GxZw5OidINjOaiS6w0MZ8NfcJU /b6eZZOl4RJMrhMV8zSA0XJ0QD6TXRtqNEvfETm21g2wt0tnfylFEjZjIeecgcIf4k aVffg7vVjimKQ==