[clue] My view if CLUE status and topics for Interim meeting

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Tue, 22 May 2012 09:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type :x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=jDhPTUYFoKOVy3VtIdBtvKJQlwbCUdfWecbqnf1OgP4=; b=IkoUJNGcmF4jZHSkZpOsrOJbdPPBFSV635CXvGlC0k0XRbKIFbR5Pk5reDfYnha8zM 11np5CgKKpjEZAj4msfeWGCAKrAUq48z1N4lQy9NBUNq7xZ/JrFJwqXuxZx60msnZWxH q93boluYwXSApk2OVrlQZFCLYMqHrPd2mSn9bhjb2XLkB3dstIqwwtMl4tlGsLzS0g2G Cc7yy5WgBoK5eLzrLsqvWTd/YCA1CClEkN3RiE/aw/rT39C8oBiVQzAYNCZdGXN1lkZQ X6TTgFoR1BPIzYMfUVWrFstG3SSv4F1fM117TZsi3vVTRQOfzy7KSZcJWF/xo1IIOFsx OV/g==