Re: [clue] My view if CLUE status and topics for Interim meeting

Marshall Eubanks <marshall.eubanks@gmail.com> Tue, 22 May 2012 14:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=KdvG30G+EUpHcB08QtEuCrLPl1zUv2dlPWWYvNYMwGA=; b=OmsfnfR5QjXhM35it3NCG0nD5lcYwVZZ3pK3m6XnkFWWqhN530FnvwDZ9psAYfrl2x GGQdOmy5s9ujOjJ30ZZVkwstWEfuabrqvGhVUQgfF18YTQAYAjXt1q5ynC3Ssii5xk4T MhEIWGqT7fsCGocdKDqqyYGFyUwZ63bCluPf3HQIxts80YRaR5cN+CMQOxu1nbRkHCDU c8XsKMajmbamVd+VqkP5rWfxllurjoQ04s4xbzYIfocWa2FXkB1hmQt6la38qteMrf42 AkGJFPM8Yu7iZ5jUHLbpKcj41HcAAMi4uzKtrgBOuqTL0Tp15iYed3Wf9LEVq0plXSwR ub9A==