Re: [clue] FW: New Version Notification for draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling-07.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 17 February 2014 17:18 UTC

Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:18:33 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: clue@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1392657513; bh=HvvXMysBQ3sNnsQlZKu3L0Yodon9opaAVofpoKZMpZ0=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=CW/9T7yfxnM2FzuaHaRYDgtYEPALHixCybNbHOZSSNA6f/4DHzb/7PxlYdGMVXToL +I+BWvy/a6dFwl9CcQZcKdFkbQPHYNMXfHRsYEs+64ab4PiKyldt8YH4UtP2y7bWRU c9LgZvAxY0moKRO/DbP35x/wtpudKcoYcgrjqJQ0OoqSYYVx3UIGSDDa6f7f7B81SW 0ngZ4bVc7rSnxFhTaOgsm7q4eDdJOcUcQmSbJoDOwtsXyrFMG8CkqyoudoNVo9mbw6 DVW54wbhLEUEnw3/ErmfOr2dRp0DgjzLuV6+qFCRsQoZUlWdyr8FwcfdE9q6XNamlQ 07J+WgsX7O9qA==