Re: [clue] comment on draft-lennox-clue-rtp-usage-0

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Mon, 13 February 2012 18:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:x-mailer:content-language:thread-index; bh=pnLg+XtRudDDabUXpE495Uo4CJaD66ghZ6X4dkhwVjI=; b=rRyQ4bnaqU6Hqh8xPaZO/Peg1e1P7n2DI1RHarw+Szy3JqxqZ/HP3JqVHICBdWAoko iqTwveI/q4gc/32T1mo6yuA+VChumT34a8CyfHWADTU6pLvONgZGsnDh/MZ9jkFeCzfl 5AmDuuUA5sU2Cc2pr+S9plcSsPmHGNAQ7WaXc=