Re: [clue] Ben Campbell's Discuss on draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-15: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Ben Campbell" <ben@nostrum.com> Wed, 01 June 2016 17:24 UTC

From: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
To: Roni Even <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 13:24:13 -0400
Cc: clue-chairs@ietf.org, clue@ietf.org, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [clue] Ben Campbell's Discuss on draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-15: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Also inline,

On 1 Jun 2016, at 12:41, Roni Even wrote:

> Inline
> Roni

I'm not sure I understand your response. When you say "other media
types", do you mean other types that are registered in the media-type
registry, but not described in RFC6838? Or other arbitary media types
that are not registered or otherwise publicly documented?

>> COMMENT:
>>
>> Substantive:
>>
>> -11.10 - I have a similar question for <policy> as for mediaType. I
>> didn't put it
>> in the discuss because I think <policy> will have an overall smaller
>> impact on
>> interoperability. But I's still like to see discussion about why
>> arbitrary values
>> do not create an interop problem.
>>

>> - 15, 2nd and 3rd paragraph: Would it be reasonable to promote the
>> SHOULD
>> to a MUST when privacy sensitive or individually identifiable
>> information is
>> carried?
>>

>> Editorial and Nits:
>>
>> - The shepherd mentions a hope for an xml review during IESG
>> processing.
>> has that occurred? (If so, an update to the shepherd write up would
>> be
>> helpful.)
> [Roni Even] An XML review was done by Henry Thompson
> https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/clue/1WeFBrIo17CLL_t_6anoHAHMwqg

Thanks, I saw that shortly after sending.