Re: [clue] FW: draft-ejzak-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg and draft-ejzak-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel

Christian Groves <Christian.Groves@nteczone.com> Tue, 28 October 2014 00:32 UTC

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:32:11 +1100
From: Christian Groves <Christian.Groves@nteczone.com>
To: clue@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [clue] FW: draft-ejzak-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg and draft-ejzak-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel

Like Christer, I also think the mechanism would be useful. Actually I
think its essential when it comes to endpoints (especially gateways)
supporting multiple protocols in a data channel. So I hope that MMUSIC
does accept the draft. If it does become a general mechanism I think we
have to consider it in our CLUE work.

Christian