Re: [clue] FW: draft-ejzak-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg and draft-ejzak-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel

"Makaraju, Maridi Raju (Raju)" <Raju.Makaraju@alcatel-lucent.com> Tue, 28 October 2014 17:08 UTC

From: "Makaraju, Maridi Raju (Raju)" <Raju.Makaraju@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com>, Christian Groves <Christian.Groves@nteczone.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 17:08:11 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.5.27.18]
Cc: CLUE <clue@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [clue] FW: draft-ejzak-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg and draft-ejzak-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel

Hi Christer, Christian, Mary,

Thanks for the offer to help.
However, past delays were not related to authoring of the technical details of the document, but rather editorial delays.
We now rectified that problem and from now on changes will be done in a timely manner.

As always, we appreciate the strong support and help we are received (especially from Paul and Christer) in reviewing these documents.

Thanks and Best Regards!
Raju for “draft-ejzak-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg “ and “draft-ejzak-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel” members.