Re: [clue] CLUE schema definition proposal

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Thu, 27 September 2012 21:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=speBhIUTrGnmYJvb/U7EEoU///mv/fra45SaStBnohk=; b=n4YaAmzaWCM3duvNGBeLBOQZDxQhgh5beFyeXUAZjIWl3QF2Jmu4O60xUY7ZhW4eT2 JCJchRL2KiuCznbgmRhfuXMsxyEf8qlFWxUPOKzNPb90SijGO3SEBek+D6T+629+7QMq q9fuHjbMD26VcrArua/XYg90O3S8FAJ9eVCSF5VAuSs7JgiKPE6K7xKtQMUpeYjZ3Izg ReJn4B3LKjPtE2uspPeuDvT0L78kAp1Mm6TjzzoEzOPS79+W+2PU3i7yluaYiLTrr/NW PmWK3IM8BOM7yrgmSIpt6vPXJkvHJK8VRQyPps41XBlLLnZpPsYUqWZtSS+wsYTB5aOh Z/kQ==