Re: [clue] WGLC for draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-07 ends 4 June

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 03 June 2016 16:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1464971974; bh=cvV7j29OZe3gdNY0ayCArleaWSStYAmMHBA4UVSuzOE=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=lRfXYon7Xdk/mgk6HS/IcPF9favSMzoz0zRfti2IT9dXPEmjhOfwiPLy1AHeU+Coy oq7Ywz63hw4ebhY4v09m8TArsVCR22nrpA8uC68oSSk3X5UaCoQFJHB3nTFAmg/+WQ UcvVqx30EknwmAX0pcCP/+rpC/ecJuqBVZWRu6HQ/jFkuGncIYVS4Psp8C89D9xovc n1URXtiuJFEXUm4N0FicOTezpbdpZejVjTBzqgBpGCSzM/4sv7zAS6NRiSyGIHw5xb nLjV5ZSXRuDdVG+Hkf2aMvL0Umn6kjpHPnmHN3lnPxbvVyQMcZvzk3x3rQ/J1Uefsk o4jOCFMloHS0w==