Re: [codec] [asterisk-dev] Opus and VP8

Matthew Jordan <mjordan@digium.com> Mon, 01 July 2013 16:19 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=RtWkGds93Q8U9rs42slkqv0OaXIK5sGKh8KT48oRCe8=; b=TLhLMURvyNW3wMBCO9YxjRx538jwY7jVH7CEZMUlkVOav7E3lY6/vqd2AJAUJpQ8mu gP1ErTGfoPtmexidCkPJOFHngqqCAF2Ea/Wa9Xth4NN2LXKWREJrb4iqef5y5oVXDqZ/ ht4nEk5MKT4Di7E0e5lx+0WRyY7PMhujil55Y4MEsy37piFirg/FAopbGX4QB7LJPAnK Eh3KJ8nAhRzcnMtOtB3EzKpdFYs0HZ+1kElt4K0HK2T43xXI8GJWVC5eorRTFlFtylFy jlsNwliYSRkg+FxOO7PruurtrObXjG2CAGqfP5PV+Aav3Y40A8lGgFZnxnPIjEE1Z1r2 N/SA==