Re: [codec] USAC as reference?

Stephen Botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Fri, 15 April 2011 18:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Y6QjSMQpbicgIxVL2nGGNqQhp4alHuHgeCRBU3Lfg7E=; b=s0WjcTKyz4wdchpFfYmypbW7eNsWnMtibR1g454K3ZpJBYMnNqbMXZ/cu1cAPCi7oN b57F0fTvXYFnNnk8t/VoptRoFIOMmjjpjT9jGACzYFDQKQrv1OHJQALFxbCO1tjWzpYi RlZbNh3G9xB4/q6v6jwhAwXvXS3pT2MPQX2dw=