Re: [Coin] Minutes of the interim meeting and some words from thecochairs

Sharon Barkai <sharon.barkai@getnexar.com> Wed, 09 March 2022 13:38 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=ZVM7qoXxMzPWE+O28ApfeLebGH5AuoNhGCTUlYGyXII=; b=aaH87bz/RJZM/R8ZnaOk2B0Ysu6/OqncinTSCYJ7v9TAuyBdLSHiwOEUMRA08B51u4 /rL94LJP1XEOema0R+VUGvoc3rR+3xHcm3DKuQko6PNyH91y7B9+FYgoBYBSrWwhqVYw pWULII4T7cr4sbpZHV1rLsrpoBlnpgE9rpQJIvB+/As+6m0YxSh/tz4Z9n6Yk/QTbOIM hTv15TRsXtNbP51AdAv5n1+FW7+9CD9w4kqX5PuypGejwgkSVW4BKKHdxnmaEwmav64j 0ObVBoZ6T4gPJOkhUYGBZJ9eIJA/AFbjo+uZQrVZab4wdEOdFLQr/hSX2frBtEs10yy+ PNTQ==