Re: [coman] Merged terminology draft

peter van der Stok <stokcons@xs4all.nl> Fri, 09 November 2012 15:29 UTC

Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 16:29:09 +0100
From: peter van der Stok <stokcons@xs4all.nl>
To: Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org>
Cc: coman@ietf.org, consultancy@vanderstok.org
Subject: Re: [coman] Merged terminology draft

Hi Carsten,

thanks for the pointer.
I did not want to go into in watss and watthours but wanted to classify
according to network behavior.
I thought that was more relevant in the long term because technology
advances on battery side, harvesting side, and transmitter side.
However, at the end of the day these devices are optimized to a wanted
behavior on the network for a minimum cost.

Peter