Re: [core] WG last-call (WGLC) of draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-07

Abhijan Bhattacharyya <abhijan.bhattacharyya@tcs.com> Mon, 28 September 2015 05:16 UTC

To: "Rahman, Akbar" <Akbar.Rahman@InterDigital.com>
From: Abhijan Bhattacharyya <abhijan.bhattacharyya@tcs.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 10:46:14 +0530
Cc: core <core-bounces@ietf.org>, "core@ietf.org" <core@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [core] WG last-call (WGLC) of draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-07

Hi Akbar,

> Also, Abhijan, it may be good for you to put the application
> scenario you outlined below in your draft-tcs-coap-no-response-
> option as that should be document that contains all such guidance
information.

> Do you agree?

Let us collect all the comments within the deadline (2015-10-12) set by
Carsten then we may decide the modifications collectively.

Regards
Abhijan Bhattacharyya
Associate Consultant
Scientist, Innovation Lab, Kolkata, India
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: abhijan.bhattacharyya@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.   IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Consulting

"Rahman, Akbar" <Akbar.Rahman@InterDigital.com> wrote on 09/24/2015
10:29:55 PM:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tcs-coap-no-response-option-11

> Also, Abhijan, it may be good for you to put the application
> scenario you outlined below in your draft-tcs-coap-no-response-
> option as that should be document that contains all such guidance
information.

> Do you agree?
>

> /Akbar

Bhattacharyya