Re: [core] draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct

Thomas Fossati <tho.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 19 February 2019 09:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=C0yW2EVf5eB2m/jx3pBGOWCdp3xGjR9wbcAHh13LiME=; b=ZfVXMHjNSD5rMwROd4ZMOnOH6siA2LeVUlpurM9SM7fbLWPuPNHCUIbocIVnLXwWh7 TaeBvgJLwgw3ec+zNPN/Gukb+rbK6JWt3rmN36lirEg/G0w6Csovjf5UfZ0R7o4JguY/ IQdI48CtTVUmdQgZFPUlZGRY0eIsVmC3fXy6+MWbzY9zyCYAaEvKs6jap8x+ThKwEY5l xF1EtIY0jG31C1q3kN1fkURaTvsZdXSfOc2Dxvo547CnMKZyOvWiuPgOotcI1AZkZ2IZ aZlYlDmDYqFvE0P3gvix1o1Tw6b2zb5yZ+jQAXfu68ax518N/vSLYUuAaDwlV9kYQnYn jfOg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=C0yW2EVf5eB2m/jx3pBGOWCdp3xGjR9wbcAHh13LiME=; b=VuLlEERTv9Nnf5vJEjgGTesfJxFOno8FAQEVEC257fUXwZb4KNlx1pkgzKs7MWzJT1 7gnBqc5C6imtExH1KSCi4PrfCBWr8928VBkCq8AXj2oja9VYbMSTNKrqz5K5Q6KLOJKt XO+oVyyQPC9d5UQofdkxt760XOQrM6geWEMmEqlb+jUespJcUrr7gQEbDtHgqetFsw8k YTC1lwIrFZBUznE3fvkBJ1i33TSvZQXcd/nNjXyCACYgSXa6qixIPfgEMhcQzjRn3VR9 thzxUE+9dFNa7uI3sYYvNKTGIXBZDkKwWPCRAbuX78MapyljCVF3pbEVNK3iTceh2Pfg G5DA==