Re: [core] Travel planning: some CoRE-AA work on Sunday, Nov 3rd

"Dr. Corinna Schmitt" <schmitt@ifi.uzh.ch> Thu, 10 October 2013 11:15 UTC

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:15:40 +0200
From: "Dr. Corinna Schmitt" <schmitt@ifi.uzh.ch>
To: "cabo@tzi.org" <cabo@tzi.org>
Cc: core@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [core] Travel planning: some CoRE-AA work on Sunday, Nov 3rd

Dear Carsten,

as mailed to you some weeks ago I will come to Vancouver on Friday,
November 1st.  I have already some appointments scheduled at the weekend
before IETF 88. Thus, it will be nice to have some more information of
your planned AA meeting (schedule, location), because we are involved.

Do you have some updates for the meeting you announced?
Is there a presentation requested concerning our AA work at University
of Zurich? We will update our current draft "
draft-schmitt-two-way-authentication-for-iot-00" within the next days.

When will be the detailed schedule for IETF CoRE - Meetings available?

Regards,
Corinna