Re: [core] Travel planning: some CoRE-AA work on Sunday, Nov 3rd

"Dr. Corinna Schmitt" <schmitt@ifi.uzh.ch> Thu, 10 October 2013 12:44 UTC

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:44:36 +0200
From: "Dr. Corinna Schmitt" <schmitt@ifi.uzh.ch>
To: Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org>
Cc: core@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [core] Travel planning: some CoRE-AA work on Sunday, Nov 3rd

Dear Carsten,

thanks for the detailed answer.
I think we can base on the discussions within the AA-group we had in
Berlin and due to conference calls over the last weeks. We already have
a good strategy how to combine the work and existing drafts of us. I am
looking forward for upcoming discussions and ideas.

Thanks for organizing the meeting and hosting the AA-group in CoRE.

Regards,
Corinna