Re: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-new-block-02.txt

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Fri, 04 December 2020 07:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1607065778; bh=E/i9/alpKPCTK7An5EqCK6aGVKhu50dbgzkSaHKJu2o=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=qtuwJ9zyDYFgq0mY7cTwvTizjc1WQ/k5VBo1u6rI60JyVKm/LqdVkh4JISdmkr4Gy /7bLWDCqMM7xu+MX9ZBKho4drHnlM9WeqpXW1k6EsMaAoJlFLIeC419c0s8n5qvdqF pSFFAk+Ggmm3F9Fl5fnm18iwM2wSPAq2OpAyjhXPbZb7yu9v1EgIy1V6xw8MUunNtB +tV081jghUNMFfISBbzUSYzPfO9JdiiEI1vS4JdMtxhulylvM2olAnCwTO+1C+DWoM 03Cw807NYZarL61Z2eMw9G5c6M4QkWJ6m2zUc8BceLYz3ZneDOHwxDa8CK0cFsvzOV PFDebqXr7Wneg==