Re: [core] Shepherd review of draft-ietf-core-new-block-08

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Wed, 17 March 2021 06:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1615962375; bh=Xzo/0yeGI87nXKQaRMINSYaqUFqXZOHlBt/t15JqJI0=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=DTJ79SeoCjw7eQtdByhlZ8LUgblti1xNOTbikZfFXnkvB/zTNOf+r/eWB4xyuMkp5 YqAHPgB+UFq92pA1Ppye0xeCpWv3PrF9ibgThIlSPyEcHhLjxTECsR4FYRjVfwMC3Z AFp615FMCxoYz2ze9VRAkCtTEuRK/X3DZ08q0fYcqlwLJ//r11RGVTbyJ2eq/NJq3u e6AqLNogL3eKKAPachZI/A+mWR1rNaBak7Iv4nbQc+meNh0y5VKCRUObeZvBXA13sO FqnYtQFyxHuitRnEEQ5eKSDEGtmZ79yNYhYDI/lvIfTpJjG7yLsaLVrwL74QUuqCbL 2R3L0++ncz+kQ==