Re: [core] CORE anddraft-struik-6lowapp-security-considerations-00.txt

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Sat, 20 March 2010 19:48 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 12:48:35 -0700
To: "Oflynn, Colin" <Colin.OFlynn@atmel.com>, Rene Struik <rstruik@certicom.com>
Cc: core@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [core] CORE anddraft-struik-6lowapp-security-considerations-00.txt

Let's make this 15 min, 15 min, 15 minutes. It's really important to be able to get discussion going and find out if there is agreement around ideas and proposals. We will also end up being clarifying questions and such during the presentation. It's really hard to get 7 minutes of material presented in less than 15 minutes of time at IETF so I added more time to this.  If we end up using less time than needed, that's fine.