Re: [COSE] draft-ietf-lwig-curve-representations-13

Rene Struik <rstruik.ext@gmail.com> Mon, 15 February 2021 19:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=to:cc:references:from:subject:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:content-language; bh=jaE4Uboa/omjJAIMmAQjA+o9GTa0XVdwl95jg8CeXMk=; b=kD8p/YeOGuICVLLUYvypt2ir217Ihow0+O+mHHhaggutL4ixwWeSvGtSHInZ3OLzgX QBjZfYvXFPwVKhVowVC0Q5BpWHKyRa64OgvxboZSepphQvXuNWk2FdI2NlFt60DQGfFw BpmM1RTtr2cfCp6fnB7gLxpBLmnlr92AN8r/i899Cd9HAWvyZP0RzocZ/sfmf0OyZync QpUh1HA70QSAV3IVmowd0Qw3u2WKLk5A4WME5o/rOA2qyOMYNkUxX1kjs4JC6DOxTybp HM7+05vwp4NkcaMLyS4hCI5mGPVnXj0bQAfC9zL0QD2DnWncWTAxGQIRhPFpBn7ikEQD c68g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:to:cc:references:from:subject:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding :content-language; bh=jaE4Uboa/omjJAIMmAQjA+o9GTa0XVdwl95jg8CeXMk=; b=TuM8dsI3HF5IjFEcMK5m/F/qZ3NvKZi8gdV6WPciTk8U/Q0BYsFyj17tBtyC+xytYP s/dKts0aE8Mazvxqexw023e39bZrKi1Jr2ej0Skog6u4zqWg5gTHaxQy8oHmH6jMioLI 5fO5e3sRx4Lq0yFJiDceCy5701R2/nI4V/6PQ8mQv2czEXWbbhpdnocX0uMjMDQFPN3K S5eBtEj1yndSXVp4FbIIQG5JEp0/Ggl+eU8oCw6otW24mxH8sTED5P1WMaG9Nl5g63ik gNb9cTkM2EnBjvxxjJW34NnPbGkg7rX2kildQvNaVb3JpZ5dW+obCyvsofqgICYwryuK aKdQ==