Re: [Curdle] WGLC draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Wed, 27 September 2017 19:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=SApsk8yXjsaS1is9l2SHQZx4U+5BR8P+3EMKtlPbqbo=; b=pA0ii93N3pbujc+yL7ObqrM7a/NTO/szuwJufw91Gpea0x9tZPla1JkA0IFT85xTWw B+fKQJmbbN+fquuYV9trcF4rsBuxVdnV8sNao2XZK7tzOuahFqovcg9uJDRDiu8EgPKL B3b8KaGvLO06wEeGCPpv5EN9sAdsWcYjkU+useMKOIQ6GCpot00gNkFXm7ZYeBLn78C3 NqTOkhx+hrjlhmdPiT9Foxn2P+/R1+nTheRB5pAD1RYdXeguvDTg/Wef0MMhK8x6U18D uPbW4KlPMjz7ngs5pWIv5Tjxt+eVfRHYBQTSQ2LLrKBMkqMDvA36MgDFh96B+g2u5czy bNtg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SApsk8yXjsaS1is9l2SHQZx4U+5BR8P+3EMKtlPbqbo=; b=NVNB1QGQaDWRlMsbhfWD+M+TjvZqEomdnqi7L1LsdA2VFKvEIABI4dUBVEw8ZFenSF Vog4iCeoGHg+vY8c+jlcgKeAgE83UlDOtPvDUsvJzeLE5sH7A0Il/GND6Jmjf3F82MR5 hUdgevkDhkAZ8+8QpwGfxt/hAvG7zZ8VgWWuPDi/x+h3otuq3CdSrzXnsKCDN0RqjaTO YVmCm6up09KCxHF4wmIClsWxT3PEjBVMRONt/PlC4y6S5DYWDiLasz6UKNG1aXF9qISK OXcij52LVQ2Pl5d0yQGcOJRpOWVIkmNQLLkxKAKw0wb+CCAg3ArHWUJwvNTWO14ac6Am 1Xww==