Re: [Curdle] WGLC draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Thu, 28 September 2017 17:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=E77D9/aS6Tfj0gdMdgmsjNuYkBfxSuFJYLcFtJXHj54=; b=CBYCNVQCj3bEjlThD1modgtF8YMz25YTXNhv3Pgmlfy8f1qz10BuQ8ddWxlneXjts3 GgDamMDxalAV6jHhFuWSeH7j9xqXcT9ZBsk7CGT9Io4ff3DkvkbIR1c4vPxtOGqXeaRS f7FSgRaovI7F9yjPcR2Y+0w96kGDNQLkAozVnkZ8/VURBQpR7TXAkmoiXfWwFQjddBVB USP/HelwuhsgC+Nom9ZSVM9M0AfxVodLO/2X4rQX9cRk6lKGN/EUx1qLpqgaXNyFoIeR LtZljh+Z1VvIdQVHXnE2KJSwkTqUpQ2QqQUzWT9w9iG1UReRvkrs/r2pyY0NSQoxjZpJ +dCw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=E77D9/aS6Tfj0gdMdgmsjNuYkBfxSuFJYLcFtJXHj54=; b=DtuxSTAmenZko0ELzuG7LVp7XS5ZQ2PbiZLJ5fJIQoYqT82U99eIXSGZKiE6ZvRakF 7Oixz12TuEs5M/tmg++/E2Ni6E4FVTywxsrzXBDU0mNFgvzhqSYEVggeApjf8tlRyS69 CDOAMHU3TjUGeF7H95kfjrda09TZDxyADCnUjzG0E4z+/YiUogA5SdPxo2n7OmZ3/ARv QwyFsoJY1DkYKNxxb2WfMGXRQmi4JSmvUZ5dNnZ1cKnxOGoA/1Iansu0iAWiw0QEnLi3 jwNmSvNO3hbPjsaDeu2Zywz5s6iJfR1kJz9QEK0Zz59/7onb/xdFPVVv9Gj5LfUL0Ffq B9Bg==