Re: [cuss] WGLC for sip-uui-06 and sip-uui-isdn-04

<celine.serrutvalette@orange.com> Tue, 22 May 2012 08:00 UTC

From: celine.serrutvalette@orange.com
To: "R.Jesske@telekom.de" <R.Jesske@telekom.de>, "keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 08:00:37 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.197.38.5]
Cc: "L.Liess@telekom.de" <L.Liess@telekom.de>, "cuss@ietf.org" <cuss@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [cuss] WGLC for sip-uui-06 and sip-uui-isdn-04

Hello,

Yes you're right the draft "sip-uui-isdn-04" does reflect what the mechanism "sip-uui-06" is defining since "sip-uui-isdn-04" has been updated with "purpose" parameter name instead of "package" as defined in the generic draft (the value of the parameter for ISDN interworking is not defined in the generic draft but in the ISDN one).
Now "sip-uui-isdn-04" is modified with the parameter name, the next step would be the change of the parameter value (actually this comment C10 makes sense once the parameter name is "purpose", it has no sense when the parameter name was "package", that's why I didn't raise it again before.).

Regards,

Celine Serrut-Valette
Orange Labs