[cuss] WGLC review for draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-06

Laura Liess <laura.liess.dt@googlemail.com> Fri, 25 May 2012 10:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=YwhLvAC0kJ3r0YEqqpnUMMrWSSn5PeQS4GuXp4pLoiQ=; b=N3vHsy7/ClaqUufNiBQgdhCtPrnAqdqzA3kaNjbHxRkGTI+Hbzbm2PmdlbWQ5DBNEP ZvNT8KwzHrds3EzBPC8hlVyaQV8YRwExzDIF+fnPlat84cAQF4QJy92XvJ8S2gh6CCLl yYTISAYoJztNWaa+7hP25OKDQsXHjo0td3NR49TeXOK3Fk8/R2pIcztkkaMARrYmrXRy oEl5zQJP+cEO1gUd2Qzf/UffjJaKCkugKoDwEwqqzWC7q8HXWSTGLJx1z28fEkru27HQ QwDA3tCtr48J6IHS1z/h+TNRUCNAZ86dedxtHEkunoFxDTM4HGJ5hPxCExQezSdz+y9b J3rw==