Re: [cuss] WGLC review for draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-06

Laura Liess <laura.liess.dt@googlemail.com> Mon, 16 July 2012 12:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Btxo7kEQathi+OTLLbXHINXYdiv0ozg546LqtVvzqZo=; b=pGO912Ly9EeCNsECuVTEzL/P/BTKg++T9ZinggiprPkko3OAtzEtOgfZiBiJ6wUisJ 0bFEe4a1inhRlMBpMRyLmkho7/sZkIrqE1+E3LsqkBtbTsJICVByUR8vij+ubZ96I3oj EjdPK8sI4SVf/+xsT1kQRtN2nrgl/VWuDSj1V74i+7MX5UuC1Pv1kZRdFY5ZJ6Wc7Epp Uxcc5etHUfWH2pAWwNS0Ths/eQfmMl7W0FAdT0o9m4VIKX5CPqB8dzcZ/HgMiUpcGzeK R//KkcmP2t+BX8bt2ADDN4uBj6QoZ2L8ZpMko+2X48UB8fqy4ot2Rir4g6DtsajR50+b m8ZA==