Re: [cuss] WGLC review for draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-06

Alan Johnston <alan.b.johnston@gmail.com> Fri, 13 July 2012 19:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=8Igcm7hUOsUATYNSOwg0B83BMQGUAc2g7EGx/nSs3fI=; b=Z9k3my7mlvnDzYuLbpUvmwsCuor0BQqu8ahUY56aQnKKbb47QAzduPjMFug9uzzaRJ BruxXC1L4Wa2DsqfmpPB/MlwEbXnlLR3FnSBuxhcwzpqo23Xd0h19Y1UsJYKs6PReLDp QdkO4lS3w8Od8HFxqeBT/m8pJb9j3h2jRGHqJIp7xxM8dSBvxUIXEI7dfDVAVmzSZDNX +hYQlCriU+puH20majGEfKgjI9mR1VSywrrKbnVS66Qs07nLBsy6TNzu0cSlqAJiuZbo oeZkirplHrPnT9ONzpbpSe1fMKaJfnjWg80rci1FYeOSseysEWk4CYC0ZQaVBGljXBCI my4w==