Re: [dane] Payment association records

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 11 March 2015 10:46 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=3F4KS+tfMpnHiiRNIdb8Zsm84FfSP/37c0JEHPlU1zQ=; b=areKzDMrRoNpCYEmQdpKaDL5SIBD7Dy8fSwpw3eMicdB6NWuInC4BaNt9yL/jkTb95 QJ1REEPSxlWs/u67WPxz2mbT/v3nHehDRBi/BRwRPDo9zrPwWCljD3kQNMfWHMjaAo74 XnYb7UjCEyBcT4gsNGqWA9ofJgtpH6TotQmFHbXCbND2A320HUZ+cK6yxRNZsMx9886P Sf6MA3z/IJ2XPR396dn686fJH7jL/mMssVh754z+08FURWQUrqHZVba4YstFZ1Cv4hI2 wPcD3UUzzfbuz2QTFVBQg5YE047ln3e6mD1iX9BNrYtOQkC7m556PxWVrxI4bVRFkl6o wavw==