Re: [Dart] [tsvwg] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-02.txt

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Mon, 21 July 2014 02:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1405908036; bh=8Y2vgoH3+QCRJ+gE/BAbliv8Szw=; h=From:To:CC:Date:Subject:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=ElZeyQ1KlcqfGe230DeYSlIV3YXM1RKMrjwfl0X8fKeCirt7QoEclmzNhYs3IXaut wR4j3A/Cl5AAx19w4PXVFvPjzwWL+oXDOwvnABXV9ydFgUNaIjGf9J51T7xhrLQwZm 54RAQ9t1Y+8q0eqeuzOuuKF4eNzIxM6+kxE3SXss=