Re: [Dbound] Draft problem statement and IETF "bar BoF"

Casey Deccio <casey@deccio.net> Tue, 04 November 2014 21:18 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=dcGMxn+XPCt6X2d1xbjvb4k2HsYB+228iRqo+U/QcVQ=; b=HD3Gto+RR8XE22udVm+D5HD5bxZzCth415Pq2YaQQdex4DTZQQ6vfwxJhiYbs17n3S EgZk1T06fXuTLxsy4n6vve8kPwBJ1ahCVETl4DCo3MiRsd9dw92TD6ydLJ+LWtORV3et H/Y7yVoFI6UL/BryeP7iYnrHngqk/dNyvIVh9R7rxUO849XGsby8JM2NXks2kngN+YrY tBz/p2COfH6Ou4ADGvdkov6cPY5Fr+AF2hLvxZYgwsaG3Mf5yFYlEXlcoaHp62WtmjCD +vPoCR+2BTuUnrvoliBymBgR/SU1wmkPHFbPtHoZ47wzL9i+bf8UkrOadi2lGv929T6j uZfQ==