Re: [dbound] [dmarc-ietf] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dcrocker-dns-perimeter-00.txt

Jothan Frakes <jothan@jothan.com> Wed, 03 April 2019 18:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=jothan-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TmN/qrPhRhV1GHX/Sn1HgNa+l66ldBWUCuTHxO6PdO4=; b=EGg3/sVfEi4QVDsYs3oojakuwOArbJQj8diDQu8pcfWE5uJATlHUTNtk9PFwcc3Jdg IsqD26gDAUtVNysBDDCKUvZqBsZ3ECPkZ1xdcA8bQqRGPZaNHaxwPie7x+a5RuZl0+eo x6AB7h4/lWV7fRpx+ocw9SVXQM6mVUfQEnWeDbk4W1UrRYlPrmlx8o/c37Fv2SG5YSdz 8+OowI0KcN1Uh6Gdh/CrAQffjSzDcIe+PVL33ZDcRRtbaS5HjdSYkqUBXAX+T3Gfo2pA GlKLY5hfWSd1LEF/1Ka1OWvXFkE/hYAOzI9hX9q6FP7WQo/TvJxcdBsoni6w6t5ITEFH BjCQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TmN/qrPhRhV1GHX/Sn1HgNa+l66ldBWUCuTHxO6PdO4=; b=NGBoSkMpbj6kPbKl7I+Ba9wiMu5O7cVsnRE3IX7l5c+It5BAip1jMLSHw1TMW0REMQ wU8AnysdZLg86vP4cTH5YYcrJK7g2CGEPzb3T0xORdGROg1A9apXlZaokOaJGy9sa9L7 xqLCLaR8jDoqHZO+HV+bOBYnmofQcvoOl8M1aiQyVqtJeiOw/LFNAvE59rFNYq2hJa5e U5rw5biXgE8Q2gvxDaVdFYAsIstf66IL6Y+UG6ogDBI+MwHUgLDocUSo+5sTqGW8obja 6L+L4KRB27bnAbKxOIIKTuYxjFa2kjurml5nMhM2jL5aFBkoQ75Qucj46U6W65Eks36Q H5XQ==