Re: [Dcrouting] DC Routing requirements draft

Nalini J Elkins <nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Tue, 31 October 2017 23:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1509494165; bh=boDxINCEFkOIXjuGk3ZkmaAmnOpG6AcTt+DRcLNteKQ=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=DoKcMi/ujFxnkHY6NXGqbsZc531kG6ix13oW2cMSxISCx0+IH+M2VuYAJzdr54Qm9+rBls3o4fhWlMNxOgXh9MD8OTspunpJcENB/K7kQEphbw3r46nm+9L9s4sO6Ht8vODqzY5YLN4VCqNfZwpZflJnuA3xrVn780NGsdEsnoIDUGiGjzYWpk4YntES0E7iqB6U129D2+8CizkoUIrZRJn1GZaEDiml5vB0Hf+kf8t5OrPjdCf5UYTs9Yw2hGRR6bkdRFb6moMAoUf4mc4dUBbqGrJGCWfDOK3CXEAy2ZfSGY0OiVC7BSaPXXgSAC7SpmhVZboN6M3LqvLypBdJPg==
X-YMail-OSG: KsdwOHAVM1k46chiXi04SgaoHVoW5qahpHLqh.IcL5wSNcXabXOgrXUhM4rILPC gDATAEH8MBqJ3FkOGvc0NTidUZdje7PXsFfYb9Lzmd2wDK1u9N3UhAPPNLkG6.s5QQnPZ5ZoZu2K f6ZpFrBM1lR8sy9N6pSsjdZBiPIyBr5PtaAybtdHhOAhQxGv0HFKHqAUI3XAibnLKL1Lo9lAUvND zOgn4hR7DyuILLRtBYMulrRnegWEFYXvvVrzCZV6MGQR9SfnHZs4dBgWK83wQI6Pug3ZBUBuVswu HMraaPtXl7SbSQunlsIdfMUbD7Mp4aSiVIxK7mmYuqNMoInh_nrWOG6bQc8FNzURaOAN00hMvTg8 TcKNvGCd_xGrXzq.mMo1QxkzuVK4B1Mrkbk.PD3ehsOb8zwAkWsDwGef9T27eGiKeBJ4tLd64CwJ mEFoaoeiIFG6lZ6OE08CuYvZSQxRhTprZ2eK8O56.6uPfpB40hJAJuhJL1NU_lEEL_9lx9Zoi9Yy RNOUSiI2FkTYY6JmHDWk6k4g1LS3DpkAGDiPO8glgmz2eWmoZItrfHX0wlFm9Y54L1eaJxPE-