Re: [decade] reorganized -req

Peng Zhang <pzhang.thu@gmail.com> Tue, 10 July 2012 04:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=dSneyW0bdaZG2CbOOovQjHf5lF10Lj2PUI43+rmkvu0=; b=vit4DRDDfvT1e8F88Mmpr9JyOHdPoc15uUvZaNwlIuhunnvGR/zAhzfMP6QItngi/u 3Vrhp/YUIjD1FkFrAe3aOH1ALX/62vitp28Bp66UdbBe30/BNunq/n8Eirlh6vuAP0y7 uN/QhSyolbMrtoX2JyJ6Lb4mATENccFb8YePv3VBA4pnfRMkWCd+kh2RhqYgPuKr9oCs NTAiYhiP9tbfixICXc63ao3ZEe2xZgK64WWPZRy0fXPDPGyCjMoowc8rWO3/iz0XGhO/ aDoUjEbY0eKhZIsTuWXtz5E7ZwAHiyGiCPc7ltj9/ZkJeJFuVVWUZglkGtoYlDsRfRPY MEHg==