Re: [decade] reorganized -req

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Tue, 10 July 2012 04:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=TGlyLWzYtjgd/VUKNQKEagETYabp8BVU1Yw0cvEu/aM=; b=Pg5IvlFq2JvRPh//igIQS4TZxMiEuMNpH1nb6OpPOVGszokDoO/dvIdUYprC/USAU+ 2nzQBJ9wQdVZjcUTEl5+7OsBTDCrqtyR+9gM3whzo9pU3awH7WrpHiqCaQ8p4WeHt/FO FdS7CRr9S+G60n3GcNYGDM9ulDYSkRsHUmBoWDUPTGM8PyHikwMpxu2t6QGeXggfxdDj IiL20KxT9Jdu+OPjiuMowR6vT6X/Y1hmQVGpx+kxdIcEgefhuYYsbo4UpuLXnUxmJtrD EfLS0AYtyNOrAY0aV89a628tEtY76BRgotBmKTy+/QqUfGqmtyn67qLsi6+QZ4yDvJ1A ukrQ==