Re: [Deepspace] Some questions about the deep space IP architecture

sburleig.sb@gmail.com Wed, 17 April 2024 16:57 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FREEMAIL_REPLY=1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1713373067; x=1713977867; darn=ietf.org; h=content-language:thread-index:mime-version:message-id:date:subject :in-reply-to:references:cc:to:from:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=/VHKhlGfFYdcuPLYhlplTMccNFTP1Uzm1gx4vPhj4nc=; b=hO7ba3OmBheLU6aLfB2S2Wk2UqK6UnFow61ZfvDvp/fwxdBZhlC2dsvUhfsFbSebE4 MLgry9b2YNbM+Mf4MINbgr7y8hgNIdaX0m9G0PHI1rzlzBUhjW4jmAI2WhTW5UouYvaj BNesbt7FtJpCLtbdiFt+ANetl4CAC51ONKhSMx/l2YLUn8HQOGPtn1Mg8e+Zu83JGePP fqm8TOKf0ytd3gt9SZTLPBYCZhSsj4Ezt51/Vgi4PXanGj3/J77d+2+13fAIqBeYVlRj KNsIeha6vdn6jdkj1DBvqr80AHW8s9czLqfgi5yZ8oCNCPKEqB+G+101jehq6rQU8K9L QgNA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1713373067; x=1713977867; h=content-language:thread-index:mime-version:message-id:date:subject :in-reply-to:references:cc:to:from:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=/VHKhlGfFYdcuPLYhlplTMccNFTP1Uzm1gx4vPhj4nc=; b=iTm1JzonO/tVu2MIld3NyO1gxQNyNGmygWFPhW80T4axbELM7S+4Dz9Us04j8dL6af KdgWXjtjTPk19Rc/ZCbU4vlF51b4oa8uT7h6uhwVbfSxg3IGI2h2m8tPCOvs0K1i+txo d75oKEkWdgebbXSBB86GE89OWtcLyJz+Ymmy6/++2UE/Dx71ANbFdWslPdTJBwjKbPVs IwKf6yxr367wPwO8IBQb6Ezwl4Q4pvjg1f7vMJoLuVP6jBLQqw7zzd9zL0HD801YGpLg E7dSBwYmHdyrVbkf3XYAi/tfoOU9756PS/QttpaDz3c8hDoXs7dgiYNO1JzAHGILDWVl t/Ug==