Re: [Deepspace] Some questions about the deep space IP architecture

sburleig.sb@gmail.com Wed, 17 April 2024 15:03 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FREEMAIL_REPLY=1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1713366202; x=1713971002; darn=ietf.org; h=thread-index:content-language:mime-version:message-id:date:subject :in-reply-to:references:cc:to:from:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=UQOYAUG7nhqK4/XwuQONRkurIRSE2Tak9JZmV7WBPa8=; b=ebVF5fpAkjwRmL964aXHZf11APVZvZI7K/Jnck577BGQt8PoJrTJFbz2twGcZ1nd/t MSkHABFDiW4PfR4fC+WPvMlbrGswBvC1vtoN443pVbrl6ywx1JGNZES0m4Ej5Ial4xOf iiKnaM7oVvTdrl1FmfEqRS8ecNTKullo0jArtugZkKAi0srAqCQUSq/75G6PK8DCpxv5 Vuwmgy6o5vKZSGrJCibQhUU4uP4n4oI5A9MdkNTz2l0/JONuewd2KuEjWJIhJavpoRZM k6xkr8VK/yAN0acUibdzwZxGt3PvfbAxpocj30pBTCFdno+MqH3FCE4F59RXsiWtkZat foTg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1713366202; x=1713971002; h=thread-index:content-language:mime-version:message-id:date:subject :in-reply-to:references:cc:to:from:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=UQOYAUG7nhqK4/XwuQONRkurIRSE2Tak9JZmV7WBPa8=; b=OP2mtdeNT5uIIyIUoN77REg35aJ+jB3jKAe7wenEUEftxmbLCLUIx36rsVGPSeofze /Xh8aQ+EMR49k8a+xqJMCLJUW6SJyaY/xgdsyfOAPIOoJnzXNYHLMAkTQspC2c1qczJh UzocGtu8U0xyr26dYCNQatbZxxzxiCFp2tdNDcTusCD7Qcg47/csHGNdVFQ7zUZUr5Uf 8DE0GxVhGurWqUAGJBBdVy2aWuhoDKdhHXhLVawkvamaXeEy7n8GJ5/ZHLWBHJYpZaZv VDUfsJsrMvC0SUODiWGUlNgm2O2Ydg0ATOx85JrSmrYkgXAkY5jnFEkeqPrKu/eLXe3j lIyw==