Re: [Detnet] [spring] 答复: RE: Comments on draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection

"Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com> Fri, 04 June 2021 12:57 UTC

To: "Yangfan (IP Standard)" <shirley.yangfan@huawei.com>, "Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang" <zzhang@juniper.net>, 'Rishabh Parekh' <rishabhp@gmail.com>
Cc: "'spring@ietf.org'" <spring@ietf.org>, DetNet WG <detnet@ietf.org>
From: "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 08:56:44 -0400
Subject: Re: [Detnet] [spring] 答复: RE: Comments on draft-geng-spring-sr-redundancy-protection

Fan, I am a bit confused by your statement below.
the Detnet architecture, and the sublayer split therein, is not specific
to SR-MPLS.  It applies as much to SRv6.  It would be very unusual, and
need strong justification, for the SPRING WG to decide to change the
published Detnet architecture.

Yours,
Joel (speaking as a participant)