Re: [Detnet] Martin Duke's Discuss on draft-ietf-detnet-pof-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Wed, 03 January 2024 19:14 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1704309261; x=1704914061; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=0Ln0e9tgN5Gu/IlNxjB3QzpjQ+yBZx6F/jWlOh7Ww3I=; b=XscTeglaEMkk2r+duKokJn9W8IHtvcF2GYfOXwYG1zCu7nb47rzxDfBcoL0boVQEsc hdfDLSCjuBqkLBBuotuAt3OpYFpLGkz/Ynu/atc5ldwD+pIwcJ/fzGSZ5YhWD5/b2cDm ycSQXpLYvxyvNon2SB8na8YVisSM7NV8OwvA8v6u27QZVRDu/2ApOg6f0RFSn2HhR2Yl 128YOwsw5/v4qwFT5SsKCYIAaw6Zh1jp3fnke6G9pN4URyAXUAtpmkWbxVCm4H1/95jN zM6TLBedBUU2GgB6Qk4NbNn7z41OQ1GWZWZZNbO6sTHVyYnVLjnzwbVrELdRqCHbyfrg whgw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704309261; x=1704914061; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=0Ln0e9tgN5Gu/IlNxjB3QzpjQ+yBZx6F/jWlOh7Ww3I=; b=et9FvA1hoHCTQiF5sp5T6JuyKB19hrV6VbVLMJFJHwyeB0Pa5HQzOSw5rZCPyXvdzz tq3aGMHzra9LtHm+vqG2yX9kiVjWfo/TIkGFMdJmrQ/rPeP2n3VSAoZmrQPu5OSRlGQq q7Fc7f6rU/E9N0g081dLrrCYMlhTdVjn7nDKYv1LPunHH+r5H60t41yjnouTJ+rXhERp gByM+J1bsmb6BVoUhepodyBV7RtmIV8l+9yrUW9Zko+OOI/Y+BkHWzif9yiMKSzN2+2u H8FKtQU6K+gAkcvQKpwv4vbJLZHDe6blzCrJEWLBBg3qUU82zeqAc16zSHlj7PCsVtgb t/Sw==